Resource to support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the enterprise cloud integration infrastructure and workloads in adherence to enterprise infrastructure cloud integration standards.
This individual will work directly with Cloud Architects, Senior DevOps, DevSecOps, NetOps, and FinOps in the implementation and evolution of the enterprise cloud environment. In addition, this individual will work with application developers in the implementation, standardization and optimization of cloud-based workloads. This individual will also be a key contributor to the evolution of cloud services standards.
In addition to direct cloud support and development roles this individual will assist in the development of existing staff and creation of training plans to develop the capabilities of existing Engineering and Operations staff.
- Design, deploy, and maintain cloud environments and ensure compliance with company policy and architectural standards.
- Design and implement CI environments for multi-cloud including Pipelines, repos, artifacts, and test plans.
- Assist in moving existing private cloud workloads to public clouds.
- Assist in strategic direction and planning for growth to support our increasing business needs.
- Educate users and implement new hardware and software solutions.
- Assist in troubleshooting network and storage issues and make recommendations for growth.
- Assist in the extension and adaption of existing cloud standards to provide for the integration of additional cloud service providers and services.
- Keep on top of industry trends and cloud technology.
- 5 or more years of experience working in a cloud-first operating model or within a dedicated cloud team.
- 5 years’ experience with Windows Server, Linux, Networking, Identity, Security, and IaaS/PaaS/Containers; designing and deploying systems from the ground up, with knowledge and experience deploying and provisioning storage and networking.
- 3 years’ experience supporting public cloud-based offerings in a multi-cloud (MS Azure, AWS, GCP) or related could provider environments for Containers, PaaS and IaaS services
- Cloud Services – Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following cloud service providers; MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services
- Exposure to and experience with specific Cloud Management Platform (CMP) tools and concepts
- Experience in the use of containerization and supporting technologies (Docker, AKS, Azure stack etc.) as well as micro-services architectures and concepts.
- OS / Software – Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, Internet Information Services, MS SQL Server and typical back-office product knowledge
- Automation – Scripting tools and/or declarative languages such as Ansible, Puppet, Bash, ARM, CLI, PowerShell, Terraform HCL, Python, with experience to help automating repeatable tasks and Functions.
- Development Tools – Experience with two or more of the IDEs such as Azure DevOps Organization (ADO), Terraform, GitHub, GitLab, PowerShell ISE, Visual Studio, and Jenkins.
- Monitoring tools – Two or more of the following: Azure Monitor, Azure Application Insights, MS Cloudyn, MS SCOM (Operations Management Suite), MS System Center, Splunk and ServiceNow.
- Security/Identity/ DNS – Good knowledge of MS Active Directory, Azure AD, Symantec AV, Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Palo Alto, F5, Azure DNS, and Infoblox.
- Backups – MS System Center Data Protection Manager, Azure Backup, and Azure Site Recovery Services
- Networking – General networking knowledge, VLANs, VNets, VPN’s, AWS VPC, AWS DirectConnect, Azure ExpressRoute, routing, load balancers, virtual/local gateways, VMware based switching, and firewall concepts.
- Configuration Tools: Ansible, CHEF, Puppet, and/or Azure Automation DSC
- Strong Knowledge of agile methodologies, containers, Dev/Ops and CI/CD approaches and tools.
- Excellent English communication and inter-personal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner.
- Cloud Certifications (Azure Developer or Azure Dev Ops Engineer)
The following would be a plus;
- Azure Administrator, Azure Security Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect, AWS DevOps Engineer, AWS Developer, AWS SysOps Administrator, GCP Associate Engineer, GCP Professional or similar cloud certifications
- Experience with Docker Containers in AWS, GCP and other cloud platforms
- Storage – Knowledge of iSCSI vs Fiber Channel, NAS, SAN, DAS, local, Azure Storage
- Backup – Commvault, Veeam, and Zerto
- Identity – Okta
- Cloud Management Platforms – Morpheus, CloudBolt, Snow Commander, Flexera RightScale
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
About Us Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Go [...]
Job Description Resource to support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the enterprise cloud integration infrastructure and workloads in adherence to enterprise infrastructure cloud integra [...]
Requisitos:100% Remote Create a network of thousands of Linux devices with GPU computing (smart cameras) that is stable and secure. This network of devices will be daily processing terabytes of video [...]
100% Remote Create a network of thousands of Linux devices with GPU computing (smart cameras) that is stable and secure. This network of devices will be daily processing terabytes of video and running [...]