This position can be based in Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Costa Rica, Brazil, & Puerto Rico
The Office Media Group (OMG) has a simple vision – to empower millions of customers to achieve more with media. The group builds services, applications, and experiences that bring the power of media, including video, photos, and more to every Office customer.
About the Role
Within Office Media Group, Microsoft Stream, our rapidly growing business video sharing service, is a team of passionate and dedicated engineers who are working to deliver the best-in-class video service for the enterprise. We are building the middle tier microservices and backend components that enable customers to capture and create,
to share, discover, and consume video across the Microsoft 365 platform.This is done by combining advanced video streaming technologies (such as just in time JIT encoding), cutting edge machine learning and AI technologies (such as Azure Cognitive Services), and cloud technologies at scale to make video an everyday habit for all customers!We’re looking for a talented and self-driven Software Engineer who loves technical challenges and stands up for qualityto join us.
To learn more about Microsoft Stream:.
About the Team
Everyone in OMG plays an active role in defining and living our three team cultural valuesalong with supporting a work environment that puts remote experiences first:
- Be friendly, helpful, and collaborative -- Seeking out different perspectives, taking the time to help others, celebrating successes, and learning from failures ensure each team member grows and excels.
- Ship a quality product with features that customers love -- Deep customer understanding fuels every step of our planning and ensures we imagine, build, and ship products that meet the needs of and delight our customers.
- Seek to improve how we work -- We strive to give and receive feedback in an open and respectful way and to be rigorous in improving our processes to create a happy and productive work environment.
You will be responsible for designing, building, and operatingcloud services at scale in collaboration with talented engineers, program managers, designers, and data scientists.You will be data driven in setting goals and measuring successgiving you a clear focus on what’s best for the customer. You will deliver continuous innovation through safe roll-out practices and adhereto compliance requirementsto maintain the Microsoft brand of trust.Some other responsibilitiesinclude:
- Have well-thought-out designs that considerscale, reliability, performance, and costs.
- Implement high quality code that needs little attention after completion andraise the bar on the codewritten by others.
- Mentor junior members of the team through design reviews, code reviews, and leading by example with inclusion for all aspects of collaboration.
- Collaborate across teams in Microsoft to deliver shared vision and goals.
- Participate in, andevolve the culture of the team and of the Office Media Group organization.
- 5+ years of object-oriented programming experience (C++, C#, Python, Java, TypeScript or equivalent).
- 3+ years of experience building and running cloud services at scale.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to be a technical leader, spot problems and drive solutions.
- Passion for crafting elegant code, delivering quality product, and evangelizing software engineering best practices.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Highly self-motivated and independent.
- Trusted customer advocate and creative problem solver.
- Ability to quickly ramp up, understand complex problems, and create solutions across many products.
- Experience with building and running container-based cloud services.
- Experience handling media data such as images or videos.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Acerca de la vacante Funciones del Puesto - Las inherentes al puesto Requisitos del Puesto - Técnico o tecnólogo en ventas - Conocimiento en Excel y programa SIIGO - Experiencia de 2 [...]
CUMBRE COLOMBIA, se encuentra en la búsqueda para su equipo de trabajo coordinador comercial y de marketing digital, con mínimo un año de experiencia en áreas similares. Tipo de puesto: Tiempo co [...]
Funciones o actividades del contrato Ayudar a los operadores, ensambladores y otros trabajadores; realizar otras labores y actividades elementales. Ayudar a montar y desmontar maquinaría y equipo. [...]
Funciones o actividades del contrato Diagnosticar alteraciones emocionales y psicológicas, intervenir y asesorar a la comunidad de interés de acuerdo con técnicas terapéuticas. Planificar, apli [...]