This position can be based in Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Costa Rica, Brazil, & Puerto Rico
The Office Media Group (OMG) has a simple vision – to empower millions of customers to achieve more with media. The group builds services, applications, and experiences that bring the power of media, including video, photos, and more to every Office customer.
About the Role
Within Office Media Group, Microsoft Stream team, our rapidly growing business video sharing service, is a team of passionate and dedicated engineers who are working to build best-in-class video services for the enterprise. Taking advantage of the latest technologies,
we collaborate with teams across Microsoft to achieve an engineering environment that enables our data driven culture. This is done by combining cutting edge experimentation frameworks with big data telemetry pipelines. The result is insights the team can count on to shape product decisions, enable safe roll-outs for continual deployments, and drive experiments as we drive innovation in video experiences. We’re looking for a talented and self-driven Software Engineer who loves technical challenges and stands up for quality to join us.
To learn more about Microsoft Stream:.
About the Team
Everyone in OMG plays an active role in defining and living our three team cultural valuesalong with supporting a work environment that puts remote experiences first:
- Be friendly, helpful, and collaborative -- Seeking out different perspectives, taking the time to help others, celebrating successes, and learning from failures ensure each team member grows and excels.
- Ship a quality product with features that customers love -- Deep customer understanding fuels every step of our planning and ensures we imagine, build, and ship products that meet the needs of and delight our customers.
- Seek to improve how we work -- We strive to give and receive feedback in an open and respectful way and to be rigorous in improving our processes to create a happy and productive work environment.
You will be responsible for designing/building our data and experimentation pipelines in collaboration with a team of talented engineers, program managers, and data scientists. You will create a flywheel of data-driven insights that impact user lifecycles for Stream and use those insights to run experiments to increase retention. You will also have the opportunity to work across multiple feature teams in Stream to achieve your goals.
- Develop scalable and high performanceexperimentation framework and data analytics solutions.
- Design and implement experiments and features to explore and enhance user lifecycles.
- Collect requirements and create dashboards that provide critical insights to the whole team.
- Be accountable for the flow of telemetry data from our services to our team, ensuring we have a compliant, scalable & robust telemetry pipeline that delivers actionable data to teams.
- Utilize machine learning technologies to set up alerts for anomalies and pattern changes in our product and service data.
- Mentor junior members of the team through design reviews, code reviews, and leading by example with inclusion for all aspects of collaboration.
- Participate in and evolve the team’s culture.
- 3+ years of object-oriented programming experience (C++, C#, Python, Java, TypeScript or equivalent).
- 2+ years of experience working with big data at scale using query languages (SCOPE scripts, Powershell, Kusto queries and/or SQL)
- A BS or MS in Computer Science.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively.
- Excellent technical, design, and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for understanding and solving data driven problems, by applying mathematical modeling and data analytics
- Experience in creating data pipelines with Aria, Cosmos, Kustos and Azure Data Factory
- Experience with Kensho and Azure Machine Learning
- Experience creating impactful experiments with well designed metrics
- Experience creating concise and powerful visualizations of data
- Experience creating web apps using a modern JS framework such as ReactJS, Vue, Backbone, etc
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Ability to quickly ramp up, understand complex problems, and create solutions across many products.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Reconocida empresa del sector farmaceutico requiere para su equipo de trabajo, profesional en Química Farmacéutica con Formación y experiencia práctica en desarr [...]
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Community Manager Con 3 años de Experiencia 3 años. Salario 3.200.000 Community Manager Con 3 años de Experiencia 3 años. Salario 3.200.000 Importante empres [...]
Ibagué, Tolima, Colombia Estadísticas del Reclutador: HVs vistos: 0, Eliminados: 0, Sin leer: 10 Salario: COP 908,526.00 Mensual Publicado: Hace 2 días Requisitos: Importante empresa [...]
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Estamos buscando el candidato adecuado para cubrir este puesto en una empresa interesante. Sus tareas: actividades realizar deberá asistir a las reuniones de [...]