This position can be based in Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Costa Rica, Brazil, & Puerto Rico.
In the Office Media Group (OMG), our mission is to empower 1 billion people to achieve more with media. As a critical part of this mission, the team focuses on giving superpowers to all types of media through accelerated, open, web platforms. We are a diverse team, passionate about enriching traditional media like photos and videos, as well as shaping the future of media with a best-in-class 3D rendering engine. We are looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer who is excited about a future where interactive 3D communications are as commonplace as photos are today.
We flourish by hiring talented minds who push themselves and their work in a highly collaborative environment of complex problem solving and innovation.
Qualified individuals are passionate about collaborative problem solving, effective communicators, and driven to unlock new superpowers for web developers everywhere. You have a consistent record in bringing vision to life by taking on hard challenges, while maintaining a healthy “team-first” perspective. You are not afraid of trying new things and evolving your approach. You are passionate about continually learning and passionate about accelerated 2D and 3D media.
Our dreams are big, bold, and exciting - we are building one of the most powerful, beautiful, simple, and open web rendering platforms on the planet…and we want you as a key part of it!
- You will help build and maintain the core engine.
- You will dream up big, new, and exciting features to push the Babylon platform forward.
- You will function as an engineer and product owner of multiple pieces of the platform.
- You will work closely with all members of the team to help drive consensus and forward momentum.
- You will expertly manage the balance of HIGH quality code and shipping features to developers across the world.
- You will interact with your customers daily through the forum, answering questions, teaching new users, and generally nurture a friendly and welcoming environment for everyone.
- You will be a master of clear communication.
- You prioritize fixing bugs above anything else.
- You will drive features forward while maintaining a flexible and agile working style.
- You will interact with an international teamon a daily basis.
- You will work hard and laugh hard.
- You will strive to listen and clearly understand the varied and nuanced problems in complex 3D workflows.
- You will be the first to admit when you’re wrong, and the first to lean on others for help.
- You will work with internal Microsoft partner teams, helping them use to accelerate their web applications.
- You will work with external partner teams to help them learn and create amazing immersive web experiences.
- You will write clear documentation, written to easily teach others how to use the technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar or equivalent experience 4+ years of experience as a Web developer.
- You have a strong technical background and demonstratedability to quickly come up to speed with new technologies.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Comfortable learning and growing in a fast-paced, start-up-like environment.
- You have strong conceptual understanding of 3D rendering, 3D asset creation, and the unique challenges involved in 3D workflows and processes.
- Consistent track record of strong customer advocacy.
- You demonstrate strong cross-team communication and partnership skills.
- You excel in ambiguity. Experience is required to deal with ambiguous situations and conditions, and an ongoing need to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently.
- You have an amazing attitude…enthusiastic, positive, and team oriented.
- Experience building/developingOpen Source software and engagingOpen Sourcecommunities.
- Experience developing with WebGL/WebGPU.
- Experience working on both web and native technology stacks.
- Experience with popular game engines such as Unity and Unreal.
- Experience with the React framework.
- Experience with CSS.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Funciones o actividades del contrato Diagnosticar alteraciones emocionales y psicológicas, intervenir y asesorar a la comunidad de interés de acuerdo con técnicas terapéuticas. Planificar, apli [...]
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda profesionales en ingeniería de sistemas o carreras afines con experiencia de 4 años desarrollando en (Angular, React, ReactNative o Vue). Debe contar con conocimiento [...]
Funciones o actividades del contrato Aislar las fallas en el sistema eléctrico, remover y reemplazar las piezas defectuosas. Empalmar y conectar los cables a los aparatos y componentes para formar [...]
Funciones o actividades del contrato Elaborar informes de producción y otros reportes. Entrenar al personal en el trabajo a realizar, normas de seguridad y políticas de la empresa. Establecer m [...]