Who we are
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What the role is
The Country Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for the Country strategy to optimize promotion, distribution and revenue generation of all products available within Selina's country locations. Your mission is to unlock revenue growth across the country and deliver business to the Selina locations with a creative sales strategy and strong execution skills.
You should be focused on driving country agreements across distribution channels including online (regional OTA’s), offline (tour operators, agents), corporate and groups/MICE, to deliver local sales to the country and locations.You will provide support and guidance to the location Sales teams to deliver sales in location and cross selling strategies to other locations. Cross country collaboration on best practices with our country sales teams to drive demand regionally.
What you will be doing
- You will have responsibility for setting and executing a country-based sales strategy to achieve revenue targets across all revenue stream (F&B;, T&T;, Accommodation, Cowork)
- Budget forecasting for sales and provide weekly reporting against budget including successes and challenges
- Manage, retain and grow existing customers
- Grow sales through country specific OTA’s e.g. Enjoypanama.com, Offline: Tour operators, travel agents
- Manage relations and revenue with DMO’s and local tourist board discussions e.g. Visit Costa Rica
- Local DMC and Incoming Tour Operators agreements (such as for Explore)
- Manage and create new partnerships: companies and brands that Selina can work with to drive demand and revenue to the locations
- Discussions with large in-country corporations (including Coworking)
- Establish cross selling practices between properties in a country level and internationally for worldwide Selina’s locations.
- Country events, trade shows (trade representation) and speaking opportunities
- Revenue management knowledge for revenue maximization
- Provide sales reporting to head of country, and regional sales director tracking progress against targets, successes and challenges
What you will be doing
- Hospitality Sales, minimum 3 years of experience in Sales management (required).
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Hotel revenue management
- OTAs management & Tour Operations
- Forecasting and budgeting
- English proficiency and local language
- Marketing management
- Public Relations management
- Time Management, Creativity & Cultural Sensitivity Skills
- Revenue and Profit Oriented
- Deep knowledge of the market and main players from the country based in.
- Well versed in communication and marketing.
- Able to work independently and creatively to close new sales opportunities
- Able to work and collaborate in a matrix environment
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Confident speaker
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Operations Manager - Colombia BE ONE OF OUR FIRST HIRES IN COLOMBIA! The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, [...]
Who We Are We are JOKR and we’re on a mission to reinvent retail: to change traditional shopping habits for a more sustainable future. We aim to help minimize waste of all kinds (time, food, money [...]
We are looking for a Service Operations Manager in ColVenPa. Reporting to the Divisional Service Manager in ColVenPa, you will be responsible for providing overall management and direction for all [...]
As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of filling and packaging systems for the beverage, food and non-food industries, we aim to always be first choice. We are looking for a highly motivated [...]