Departamento de Antioquia
Are you a creative person? Are you curious? Are you a critical thinker? Do you like challenges? Do you consider software development as a passion? Equisoft is looking for talented people like you to join our team of experts!
We are looking to build a team of experienced developers with good knowledge in the fields of systems integration and software development. The candidates we are looking for are creative and problem-oriented, able to develop complex solutions and challenge their fellow architects and developers.
Java technologies for development and integration
- Integration Technologies: API Gateways, Queues, Event Streaming (Kafka/Artemis), Quarkus
- Protocolos REST, SOAP
- Data Serialization:JSON, YAML, XML, XSLT
- Application servers: Oracle WebLogic or IBM Websphere or Tomcat
- Databases:Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB
- Operating systems: Windows Server, Oracle / Red Hat Linux, Solaris
- Microservices and containerization.: Docker, Kubernetes; Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- CI/CD tools: Azure Devops, Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Cloud: MS Azure, Oracle Cloud, Amazon AWS
- GIT, JIRA, Confluence & Slack
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
Act as a client facing leader who drives the efforts of the integrations
- Take ownership of the business processes integration and ensure a solution is delivered to the client
- Participate in architecture sessions to support building the functional and technical design of the solution
- Conceive, design, and develop interfaces aligned with the integration architectures proposed
- Support the integration aspects of the solution as part of service-oriented architecture (SOA) or event driven
- architecture (EDA) solutions
- Communicate with users (business analysts and SMEs) to refine business needs
- Produce and maintain technical documentation for the integrations
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent combined to at least 5 years of hands-on experience
- At least 5 years of experience in software design, application development and systems integration
- Strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming
- Solid experience in software develoment
- Strong understanding of relational databases, preferably MS SQL Server or Oracle Database
- Strong sense of development standards and best practices such as automated testing and code reviews.
- Strong understanding of continuous integration
- Working experience in container-oriented architectures
- Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of the financial sector and insurance is a major asset
- Knowledge of cloud technologies is also an asset
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development
- International assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back-office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include a comprehensive SaaS policy administration solution, CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, agency management systems, as well as customer, agent and broker portals. Equisoft is also the largest and most experienced reseller and system integrator for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and over 450 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa, India and Australia, Equisoft helps its clients tackle any challenge in this era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Funciones o actividades del contrato Medir y reconocer los recursos económicos de acuerdo con metodologías y normativa vigente. Elaborar y soportar informes financieros de acuerdo con procedimien [...]
Funciones o actividades del contrato Consultar con los clientes después de la venta, para resolver problemas existentes y brindar asesoría. Elaborar cotizaciones, convenir plazos de crédito, gar [...]
Funciones o actividades del contrato Diseñar programas curriculares y preparar material didactico para el aprendizaje. Planificar sesiones de aprendizaje, demostraciones prácticas, talleres, semi [...]
Funciones o actividades del contrato Ayudar a la reparación de aparatos eléctricos, motores pequeños y otro equipo similar. Ayudar en el empalme de cables de transmisión de energía eléctrica [...]