Importante empresa del sector
At Command Alkon, we turn passion into innovation. Our market-leading, next-generation solutions and services create incredible experiences for our customers, and our career opportunities and culture create amazing experiences for you.
As the Leading Supplier Collaboration Platform for Heavy Work, Command Alkon solutions deliver supply chain integration and frictionless digital collaboration across the heavy construction ecosystem. We are a community of creative thinkers and professionals who strive to make businesses more efficient and effective. This is just one of the reasons why we were named to Fast Company’s Annual Recognition of World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
The IBM Cognos Programmer Analyst will work directly with the Senior Analyst to manage the day-to-day activities including development and support of Command Alkon’s IBM Cognos BI reporting software (COMMANDperformance). This position will also include the technical back end support required for new implementations (which includes but is not limited to systems installations, Cognos configuration, data loads and troubleshooting), integrations with other systems and assistance with the deployment of COMMANDperformance via Remote Access, Client Server or Cloud base technologies.
Here's What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the project work, new implementations and planning of future system enhancements as needed, including integration testing, technical user training if needed, and post go-live support
- Assist with configuration activities for the COMMANDperformance systems to satisfy business requirements and business process design
- In collaboration with Professional Services, address minor enhancements to existing services, security, systems, and processes and work closely with the project team on testing and upgrade activities
- Utilize advanced technical troubleshooting to verify unexpected product behavior. As needed, escalate new issues to the Product Owners as quickly as possible for further review, validation, and analysis
- Provide Level 3 support including root cause analysis, proposing, and implementing structural solutions, testing, and tracking the resolution for problems escalated from Level 2
- As part of the Change Management process, complete and maintain risk, impact and implementation work orders; for emergency application changes, build new releases in the development environment, transfer new releases from development to test environments, and perform production configuration and technical code validation as necessary
- Participate in the build, deployment, testing and remediation of release(s), execute knowledge transfer activities, import new releases in production and provide production support as part of the Release and Deployment Management process
- Able to work occasional early morning, evening or weekend hours for production support, upgrades, or other projects as necessary
Who You Are:
- Bilingual in English is a must, with a B2.2 or C1 Level of English
- BS or MS degree in a computer programming field, a related technical field or the equivalent experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with BI products such as IBM Cognos, Tablo or Power BI
- Prefer IBM Cognos Analytics experience with an emphasis on report and dashboard authoring. Also, IBM Infosphere and/or ETL experience
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms relevant to the packaged software to coordinate and assist with the detailed functional design tasks
- A+ database scripting skills with SQL Server, Oracle and Interbase
- Knowledge of different Data Management domains such as data warehouse, data quality and analytics
- Ability to work with other teams, preferably in a global multi-time zone setting
- Demonstrated ability to meet expectations of internal and external customers; establishes and maintains effective relationships with various categories and levels of customers
- Self-starter with excellent analytical thinking skills and high attention to detail who can work independently on tasks/projects with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to provide support and build key relationships with stakeholders through collaboration and visibility to the progress of projects impacting desired business results
- Heavy Building Materials industry knowledge is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be diplomatic yet firm in difficult situations
Years of service and Experience
- 4 years of experience with technical support, including the development of minor enhancements by the Level 2 and Level 3 team to existing services, security, systems and processes
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Buscamos asesores comerciales con experiencia en ventas de intangibles de manera externa si has trabajado como freelance, ejecutivo comercial externo empresarial, o ejecutivo de ventas externas a pe [...]
- NO DEJES PASAR ESTA GRAN OPORTUNIDAD DE PERTENECER A NUESTRO GRAN EQUIPO DE TRABAJO. EL MISMO DÍA TE DAMOS RESPUESTA DE PROCESO DE SELECCIÓN Y CONTRATACIÓN. ESTAR PENDIENTE A LA CITACION QUE SE R [...]
- Si hablas inglés ¡Esta es tu oportunidad! ¡Qué esperas para hacer parte de un gran equipo de trabajo! Si cuentas con un nivel avanzado de inglés (B2-C1) podrás trabajar como Agente Contact [...]
- Si cuentas con experiencia reciente minima de 6 meses en adelante en ventas intangibles de productos financieros, pueden ser parte de este excelente equipo de trabajo: Importante banco busca ases [...]