Importante empresa del sector
Summary of the role:
The mission of Digital for Airlines (AIR-DGA), is to be the preferred partner of our global airlines customers for their direct online channel. We leverage Amadeus Airline Digital Platform to better integrate Amadeus solutions for shopping, payment/ticketing, reissue/refund, ancillary services, and we power more than 100 airlines and operates fully in Agile using SAFe methodology, with dedicated Agile competency centers.
Are you the next QA Software Engineer we are looking for?
- You will be based in Bogota
- You will take responsibility for Quality Assurance activities of airline web sites of our top-tier customers in the Americas region
- You will have primary role in functional testing and test management
- You will work on the day-to-day with the developers, the Product Owner and the Scrum Master of the scrum team, in a fast-paced and highly customer-facing agile environment
- You will have extensive hands-on experience in application testing, and have a solid track record of identifying various test scenarios and discover the defects hidden in the code
- You will foster a quality-first approach and continuous improvement mindset across the scrum team
- You will ensure proper test coverage, test execution and reporting activities
- You will partner with the project stakeholders for transparent documentation of QA processes and test management
In this role you’ll:
Functional QA Engineer role - 70%
- Participate in grooming sessions to provide input on testability requirements.
- Participate in daily scrum stand-up meetings to maximize test effectiveness particularly during execution phase.
- Review test coverage (for unit-testing, automated testing and manual testing) as well as test case definition with the whole Agile SCRUM team (Product Owner, developers and functional testers).
- Document and maintain the test environment and test data needed to execute test cases.
- Coordinate the execution of test cases to verify and validate the correct functionality, usability and reliability of the applications. Reports testing status.
- File defects with all needed information including application logs, screenshots and steps to reproduce; monitor and chase defects opened and ultimately verify fixes/explanations provided back.
- Performance indicators per release: UAT support time vs internal validation time, then number and severity of customer incidents after production load (and no blockers)
Automation QA Engineer role - 15%
- Define then develop and maintain automated test campaigns per feature and for various levels of testing (component testing, end-to-end testing, smoke/sanity checks on production environment, full non-regression campaign when appropriate) within the sprint cadence.
- Plan automated test schedules in accordance with project scope/delivery dates and provide report on automation testing status accordingly.
- Review daily automated campaign results and track down resolution of issues for test data, code or configuration.
- Review automation test coverage for every release with Agile team and set coverage objectives for next release.
- Identify and adopt new testing best practices and tools, with the aim to continuously improve test automation.
- Performance indicators for automated campaigns: coverage measured and with continuously improving trends; stability/resiliency, maintaining at least 80% average success rate; automated tests efficacy as ratio of valid bugs found vs time spent for test campaign maintenance and analysis.
Test Management role - 15%
- Help in managing the test data and test systems needed for automation and functional testing (including UAT).
- Contribute to the QA sign-off of code labels to be loaded on UAT/prod environments.
- Contribute to monitoring of the software quality KPIs over the different testing phases.
- Contribute to overall end-to-end test coordination with customer - e.g. for daily bug review meetings.
- Performance assessment: internal and external stakeholders should be able torely on QA automation engineer for detailed status and risk assessment during UAT and transition phases of a given project/release.
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: Minimum requirement - BS/BA degree, computer science or related field preferred; master's degree a plus
- Relevant Work Experience: Good understanding of the business and solutions in the travel and airline industries a plus.
- Specific Knowledge:
- Experience in Software Testing Life Cycle. 3 to 5 years hands-on experience in functional testing of web-based applications and responsive testing.
- Customer-facing experience for test management and/or automation experience is a plus.
- Experience with different types of testing techniques and methodologies, must be good in Functional Testing.
- Knowledge of HP ALM, Jira or similar tools for application testing, test management.
- Experience in responsive testing on mobile devices (iPhone/Android Apps, web).
- Experience in Travel domain preferred (not mandatory).
- ISTQB or ITIL certification a plus.
- Experience in testing APIs, good to have.
- Experience with Selenium, good to have.
- Automation skills:
- Protactor, Cypress, Appium, Cucumber (preferred but not mandatory).
- Experience with build/CI tools like Maven/Jenkins. (preferred but not mandatory).
- Languages: English and Spanish fluency required; Portuguese a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and very detail oriented.
- Open-minded and adaptable given multi-cultural context (team and customers).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, identify, resolve project issues quickly and effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision from lead/ manager.
- Proven experience in a true agile delivery environment (scrum, TDD/BDD).
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a positive and professional manner, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to create and execute robust test cases that effectively test a system’s GUI and integrated functionality, adherence to business rules and requirements, stability, and performance.
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Overview The Medical Scribe ensures accurate and timely documentation of the medical chart under the supervision of the medical provider. The Scribe assists the provider by accompanying them during t [...]
Perfil Requerido Estudiante de Negocios Internacionales que cuente con el aval de la Universidad para realizar su practica o pasantia profesional. Funciones - Control de la base de datos d [...]
Buscar por palabra clave Buscar por ubicación Enviarme alertas cada días Enviarme alertas cada días Compartir esta oferta de trabajo DIRECTOR DE COMPRAS DE MEDICAMENTOS Fecha: 21-jun-2021 [...]
Perfil Requerido Estudiante de Negocios Internacionales, administración de empresas o ingeniería industrial que cuente con el aval de la Universidad para realizar su practica o pasantia profesion [...]