**Please note - only applications submitted in English will be considered - C1+ English Proficiency Required for this role.**
Chief Customer Officer / VP of Customer Success
No matter the location or the role, every member of Vengreso shares a common mission: To inspire, educate and inform sales teams to drive revenue and further their career by maximizing digital tools, resources, and their professional and social networks.
Vengreso is the first company to deliver a full suite of digital sales training and consulting services, helping B2B sales teams create more conversations with qualified buyers through three solutions:
1. Modern Sales Mastery
2. LinkedIn Profile Makeovers
Learn more at https://www.vengreso.com/.
General Role Description
The CCO / VP of Customer Success manages the Customer Success team and is responsible for ensuring customers realize maximum business value across the customer lifecycle that ultimately results in their renewal, growth of lifetime value, and customer satisfaction.
The CCO / VP of Customer Success is a leader with an action mindset, is excited by the idea of quickly scaling globally, and thrives in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven company while enabling both customer and company success.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Manage customer success SOP activities
- Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Enhance Effectiveness and Efficiency through Technology
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree – preference for computer science or related degrees
- 7+ Years of experience in building, growing and managing a customer success and/or professional services team, preferably in a B2B / SaaS organization
- Ideally combined background of post-sales and sales experience
- Strong Technical and Business acumen
- A track record of developing and mentoring great talent and building and motivating high achieving teams
- The skills to be a data-driven decision-maker with a willingness to experiment.
- True love for customers with strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- A strong customer advocate with excellent communication and presentation skills and a willingness to regularly engage directly with customers
- Proven track record of working with sales, marketing, finance, and operations teams to make sure everything is geared to customer success
- Ability to move quickly
- You are responsible for communicating the status of each project through tasks within Teamwork.
- A Pleasant, enthusiastic tone in all correspondence, whether on the phone, in email, or other platforms.
- Be an enthusiastic ambassador for Vengreso on LinkedIn
- Always reflect the values of Vengreso
- You are required to work during Vengreso business hours (PST, CST)
- A home office / Workspace
- High-speed internet connection
Measurement for Key Results Areas
- Weekly feedback on the progress of all projects.
- Accuracy of tasks completed.
- Internal constituents’ feedback on performance.
Perks and Benefits
Vengreso offers the following Perks and Benefits for Eligible Participants:
- Comprehensive Onboarding and Training Program
- 100% Virtual/Work from Home Environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement
- Employee Referral Program
- Outstanding Career Path & Growth
- Ongoing Professional Coaching and Development
- 10 US Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Vengresonian Time
- Mandatory Vengresonian Days
Vengreso fosters a virtual work culture that emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. Vengreso is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Electronic Security Design Engineer Goal Support the Sales & Engineering teams on pre-sales and post-sales multi-faceted projects with technical activities such as takeoff, drawings, bill of materi [...]
Importante empresa de mobiliario arquitectónico requiere para su equipo de trabajo técnicos o tecnólogos en diseño industrial o carreras a fines con dos años de experiencia en mobiliario . Man [...]
PROPÓSITO / MISIÓN Desarrollar, coordinar y hacer seguimiento a las estrategias de activaciones, exhibición, comunicación, visibilidad y ejecución impecable en los canales asignados, para logra [...]
Prestigiosa empresa del sector salud, requiere para su equipo de trabajo Director Financiero y Contador; en Bogotá. Perfil: Contador con especialización en Finanzas y/o Auditoria en normas inter [...]