Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support.
Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Chemical, Medical or Biological Sciences, including Medical Technologist, Chemist and Biochemist, or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, Sales & Marketing or Commercial Sales within the healthcare industry is required.
- Minimum experience one year of work related or in clinical laboratory or blood bank is desirable.
- Availability to travel approx. 50% throughout Colombia
- English level - Advance is desired.
- Ability to make formal presentations of technical information to a technical audience.
- Demonstrate strong analysis, numerical acuity, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, organized, and resourceful, maintain accountability for his/her actions and make good judgment in the performance of his/her duties.
- Communication skills.
- Identify field commercial needs, opportunities, weaknesses, strengths and propose initiatives in order to improve the business and optimize sales.
- Attend Laboratories and Blood Banks and have a constant and direct contact with the customer, give technical and professional support and promote products advising, presenting, analyzing cost and benefits, creating finance model and opening new accounts.
- Accomplish an educative plan, conduct/promotion about operative and technical aspects, demonstrations to promote product (for all the persons involved in the use of the product), to position the name of our product in the market.
- Have knowledge of the financial status of the institutions to be able to help in the collection of payments.
- Monthly elaboration of the Rolling Forecast by units and money terms for the approval of the Franchise; follow up the advancements obtained in the Rolling Forecast and update the sales status.
- Prepare reports on the achievement of the quota, weekly, business proposals, with prices from the financial model to get target financial indicators (GP, payback, internal rate of return, net present value, etc.)
- Follow up on the customer’s satisfaction and service level, provide support to customers, follow up on their status, communicate continuously with them, find out and verify their needs.
- Monitor the competition; establish key relations with the purchasing departments from institutions to acknowledge competitor’s selling approaches, to create the best customer’s solution.
- Assess the products’ use practices, obtain feedback on the product and give technical advice to the professionals about the product and focus on its handling and appropriate application.
- Responsible for maintaining optimized product stock.
- Keep updated in product information, launching of products, by constantly study training material, read awareness reports, assist to congresses, etc.
- Measure potential accounts and verify this information on a monthly basis.
- Sales Ability
- Planning & Organizing
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Continuous Learning
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Building Trust
- Decision Making
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- If you are a talkative, persuasive people person, sales skilled, and you are looking for a renowned company to make a path, then you have found the perfect match for you! We are looking for a sol [...]
Job Description Kaplan International is looking for motivated native Spanish speakers to leverage their language skills into a professional career opportunity by joining our dynamic and growing sales [...]
Job Description Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, employs about 22,000 individuals globally, makes its customers more productive and the world more [...]
Sales Representative OD Prime III-21000PVV Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English Detailed Description and Job Requirements Sells a subset of product or [...]