We are a research-driven biopharmaceutical company. Our mission is built on the simple premise that if we “follow the science” and that great medicines can make a significant impact to our world. And we believe that a research-driven enterprise dedicated to world-class science can succeed by inventing medicine and vaccine innovations that make a difference for patients across the globe.
The role is accountable for performance and compliance for assigned protocols and sites in a country.
Under the oversight of the CRA manager the person ensures compliance of study conduct with ICH/GCP and country regulations, our policies and procedures,
quality standards and adverse event reporting requirements internally and externally.
Acts as primary site contact and site manager throughout all phases of a clinical research study, taking overall responsibility of allocated sites.
Actively develops and expand the territory for clinical research, finding and developing new sites. Participates in internal meetings and workstreams as SME for monitoring processes and systems
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develops strong site relationships and ensures continuity of site relationships through all phases of the trial.
• Performs clinical study site management/monitoring activities in compliance with ICH-GCP, Sponsor SOPs, Local Laws & Regulations, Protocol, Site Monitoring Plan and associated documents.
• Gains an in-depth understanding of the study protocol and related procedures.
• Coordinates & manages various tasks in collaboration with other sponsor roles to achieve Site Ready.
• Participates & provides inputs on site selection and validation activities.
• Performs remote and on-site monitoring & oversight activities using various tools to ensure:
o Data generated at site are complete, accurate and unbiased
o Subjects’ right, safety and well-being are protected
• Conducts site visits including but not limited to validation visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, close-out visits and records clear, comprehensive and accurate visit & non-visit contact reports appropriately in a timely manner.
• Collects, reviews, and monitors required regulatory documentation for study start-up, study maintenance and study close-out.
• Communicates with Investigators and site staff on issues related to protocol.
Extent of Travel
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 65%-75% of working time. Expected travelling ~2-3 days/week.
CORE Competency Expectations:
• Fluent in Local Languages and English (verbal and written) and excellent communication skills, including the ability to understand and present technical information effectively.
• Excellent understanding and working knowledge of clinical research, phases of clinical trials, current GCP/ICH & country clinical research law & guidelines.
• Excellent understanding of Global, Country/Regional Clinical Research Guidelines and ability to work within these guidelines.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor/lead
• Hands on knowledge of Good Documentation Practices
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth .
Current Employees apply
Current Contingent Workers apply
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Electronic Security Design Engineer Goal Support the Sales & Engineering teams on pre-sales and post-sales multi-faceted projects with technical activities such as takeoff, drawings, bill of materi [...]
Importante empresa de mobiliario arquitectónico requiere para su equipo de trabajo técnicos o tecnólogos en diseño industrial o carreras a fines con dos años de experiencia en mobiliario . Man [...]
PROPÓSITO / MISIÓN Desarrollar, coordinar y hacer seguimiento a las estrategias de activaciones, exhibición, comunicación, visibilidad y ejecución impecable en los canales asignados, para logra [...]
Prestigiosa empresa del sector salud, requiere para su equipo de trabajo Director Financiero y Contador; en Bogotá. Perfil: Contador con especialización en Finanzas y/o Auditoria en normas inter [...]