THALES COLOMBIA SA
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
We are looking for an objective-oriented senior software developer responsible for building modern solutions, including from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
Your primary responsibilities will be to design and implement these solutions, using products blocks from R&D; areas, and customizing them according to the desired solution. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, high security and quality solutions is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Technology or Bachelor's Degree in IT, Software development, electronics or similar
- Intermediate English (B2)
- 4 - 6 years in similar positions
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, .Net Core
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns in C#
- Experience with SQL sentences
- Experience with popular web application frameworks (Razor, Angular)
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework, Prims design patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here,
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
An excellent opportunity to be a key team contributor to the exciting Dynatrace Application Security endeavor. The individual will closely work with the application security sales team to drive the te [...]
Summary of the role: Are you the next Software Development Engineer we are looking for? - You will design and develop new tools that will help Delivery Domains teams. In this role you’ll: - An [...]
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions th [...]
Position SummaryThe Windows Systems Engineer will monitor (with aid of a NOC) and maintain systems in 24x7 highly available production environments. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, articul [...]