Importante empresa del sector
We call ourselves Rackers. That's not a title or a label—it’s an attitude and reflection of who we are, what we do, and most importantly, how we do it. We’re the voice behind the phone call, the brains behind our expertise and innovation, and the heart behind our service to customers. Exceptionally talented, creative, smart people helping the world leverage technology to achieve a greater purpose—that's who we are. Each and every one of us delivers on our vision through shared core values that guide us as we deliver our best every day. Rackspace accelerates the value of the cloud during every phase of a customer’s digital transformation. Join us on our mission.
Drives the full sales cycle to both win and grow share of wallet in strategic accounts for Rackspace. Utilizes industry and strategic knowledge to acquire new customers and drive new footprint in large, complex, strategic, business changing deals. Develops deep relationships with strategic customers and prospects, gaining knowledge and understanding of industry challenges and long and short-term objectives in order to present viable IT solutions and create net promoters. Leverages an established network of references to win credibility. Navigates and manages a 6 - 24 month sales cycle to keep Rackspace focused on winning and growing the business relationship in a sustainable manner. Lives and demonstrates Rackspace’s core values in the sales arena.
Career Level Summary
- Works independently, with guidance in complex situations only.
- Leads projects or programs within a function and may act as a team leader to coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Leads others to solve issues of diverse scope where analysis requires an understanding of current business trends.
- Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
- Strategic Agility: Demonstrates the intellectual dexterity to quickly pivot thinking and solutions based on new information. Creates strategies that demonstrate customer focus and knowledge of the business at hand while leaving room for innovation and agile execution.
- Drive for Results: Drives high performance with unwavering commitment. Passionately persists in the face of adversity and change. Tracks progress and holds self and others accountable for results. Comfortably shifts short-term strategies when necessary in order to accomplish long-term objectives.
- Relationship Building and Management: Recognizes and responds effectively to the impact of their behavior on others. Uses this understanding to pursue and build authentic relationships with Rackers and customers. Creates an environment of trust enabling others to be open and vulnerable.
- Growth Orientation: Exhibits a growth mindset that quickly shifts ways of thinking and operating. Maintains strong self-awareness of capabilities and impacts on others. Is a passionate advocate for their own and acts as a catalyst for change.
- Communication: Articulates the Rackspace story focusing on our value proposition through the lens of customers and the marketplace. Inspires action by conveying a compelling vision and purpose in meaningful messages. Actively listens and takes care to provide the right people the right information at the right time.
- Collaboration: Focuses on wider business priorities when solving, planning and implementing in order to optimize our collective results. Demonstrates care and wider accountability for others’ success. Displays vulnerable decision making and accepts influence of others for optimal business outcomes.
- Business Acumen: Demonstrates a deep and applicable understanding of how the business achieves its goals and objectives. Is knowledgeable in current and future practices, trends, technology and information affecting the organization. Knows the competition and is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the industry/marketplace.
- Consulting: Understands the problem the customer is trying to solve and then recommends a solution that will specifically address that problem. Engages customers in identifying issues, options and desired outcomes, while keeping the customer’s best interests in mind. Acquires a keen perspective on the customer’s business and operational needs. Uses that broadening view to help resolve more complex and difficult issues, and to anticipate new customer needs.
- Influencing: Exhibits the ability to persuade or convince others to support an idea, recommendation or direction. Understands who the key decision makers are and uses persuasion to gain the support and cooperation from all parties involved to achieve a desired course of action consistent with the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Motivation (Self-Starter): Actively seeks and identifies opportunities to contribute to and achieve goals. Maintains a sense of purpose, value, and ownership of their work and does so independently with little to no direction.
- Responsible for full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Builds and owns account plans, including pursuit plan, timeline, deliverables, and goals, for named prospects and strategic accounts assigned to them.
- Builds and owns integrated portfolio plan to prioritize activities targeted at prospects and customer base.
- In partnership with regional sales manager, finalize named prospect list, providing input into additional strategic pursuits within territory that align with overall Rackspace competitive strategy.
- Coordinate with Marketing and BDRs to select targeted marketing plays to run for sales plays.
- Lead sales process for all Rackspace solutions, particularly large, complex, multi- cloud pursuits requiring cross functional collaboration.
- Conduct targeted outbound prospecting within assigned accounts. Collaborates with sales support on out bounding efforts and lead generation activities.
- Engage potential client to understand high-level needs and verify right fit for Rackspace solution and to qualify leads based on set framework.
- Performs proactive assessments of how well Rackspace solutions meet the customer requirements and what customization would be required; presents the assessment to customers as part of the sales process.
- Lead efforts to create proposal for solution to prove value add. Provides customers with Rackspace product offering based on facts and an understanding of their current/future business needs and objectives.
- Develops and delivers innovative strategies that benefit customers and/or clients.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with key stakeholder to drive decisions that result in the close of the sale.
- Leads the negotiation, closure, and documentation of customer contracts and renewals.
- Recognized as an expert within Rackspace.
- Proactively identifies and participates in the resolution of complex problems that impact the direction of the business
- Identifies opportunities to create promoter Partners & Customers and works to identify new ways to leverage our product set in order to delight them.
- Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with Support Teams, Account Managers and Sales Support Teams.
- Works closely with Sales Engineers, Technical Sales Reps to perform in depth assessment of customer needs and infrastructures.
- Utilizes business relationships to drive new opportunities.
- Sales Cycle6 - 24 Months
- Hunter and Farmer role - acquires new customers and grows share of wallet in won customer base.
- Small to large Enterprise segment customers.
- Customer centric mindset, with the ability to interface with support team daily.
- Moderate to highly complex configurations.
- Sells to high-level, frequent interactions with C-suite management.
- Decisions impact the achievement of customer, operational, program or service objectives.
- Demonstrates strong judgment and creativity in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Solves complex problems and takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Completes strategic work, using learning and creativity to resolve new situations
- Actions are guided by policies, resource requirements, budgets and the area business plan.
- Leads the analysis and solution of business problems regarding operations, products, services or customers.
- Analyzes information, asks questions and checks for understanding using learned techniques and applying creativity in new situations.
- Applies acquired skills and experience to complete complex tasks.
- Uses specialized expertise in one or more areas to interpret internal or external business issues and recommends best practices.
- Networks with key internal and external contacts, developing strong relationships outside of specialty field.
- Meets or exceeds sales targets.
- Meets or exceeds pipeline targets.
- Ensures documentation necessary for the deal is properly maintained and updated and provides leadership updates on status, resources, and financial information.
- Creates advocates out of clients by delivering fanatical customer experience and leverages client advocates to drive additional sales.
- Ensures all relevant data and reporting into CRM in timely fashion.
- Conducts analysis of pursuits and develop best practices.
- Shares knowledge with stakeholders in strategic pursuit, support, and sales organization.
- Influences the sales process through leadership consultation and real-world examples.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Overview The Medical Scribe ensures accurate and timely documentation of the medical chart under the supervision of the medical provider. The Scribe assists the provider by accompanying them during t [...]
Perfil Requerido Estudiante de Negocios Internacionales que cuente con el aval de la Universidad para realizar su practica o pasantia profesional. Funciones - Control de la base de datos d [...]
Buscar por palabra clave Buscar por ubicación Enviarme alertas cada días Enviarme alertas cada días Compartir esta oferta de trabajo DIRECTOR DE COMPRAS DE MEDICAMENTOS Fecha: 21-jun-2021 [...]
Perfil Requerido Estudiante de Negocios Internacionales, administración de empresas o ingeniería industrial que cuente con el aval de la Universidad para realizar su practica o pasantia profesion [...]