At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Solution Architects are part of a cross-functional team that delivers a unique client co-creation experience to
accelerate client transformation.
You are expected to:
- Co-creates with clients through IBM Garage as the new norm
- Develops the framework and integrated solutions that address the client's business needs while also driving
- the client’s consumption of IBM technologies and Services
- Leads all aspects of the integrated solution, from identification of requirements to technical decisions
- impacting the business outcome
- Collaborates with members of the client team and IBM team to define and execute proofs of concept and Minimum Viable Solutions
- Combines contemporary Cloud, AI and Analytics skills with deep industry expertise and an understanding of the client’s business
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands-on software engineering role for 5+ years
- Technical solutioning and architect role for 2+ years
- Using agile practices for 2+ years
- Client facing role for 2+ years
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrates a growth mindset and continuous learning; stays current on IBM strategy and offerings
- Continuously expands essential business, industry, technology, and competitive knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Foundry, Container Security and Red Hat technologies (OpenShift, Ansible, RHEL, etc.)
About Business UnitIBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries [...]
Introduction As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized [...]
Your Role As an Architect at Gensler, you need to actively participate in all phases of the design process. Innovative thinking balanced with ability to present real-world technical solutions to [...]
Your Role As a Junior Architect at Gensler, you need to actively participate in all phases of the design process. Innovative thinking balanced with ability to present real-world technical solutio [...]