SOURCEit Technologies is a fast-growing digital marketing company that provides end-to-end digital marketing solutions to any type of business. We operate remotely so location is not issue. Want to be part of our family? Join us now!
We are currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Inside Sales Lead Generation Manager to join our Sales Team. Our ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated sales professional who can help develop and deliver an effective lead generation program, which can successfully drive qualified leads for our company’s products and services.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying,
processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, and leadership team in developing lead generation strategies, including inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Initiate and participate in new business pitches with the sales team and subject matter experts, and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Present the brand product solutions and value proposition to customers
- Provide consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to the leadership team
- Solve complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Develop and maintain strong relationships
- Demonstrate a commitment to the technology industry by staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends
- Achieve sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Work collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Any other tasks provided by the manager
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience in prospecting and lead generation, preferably in a digital marketing or within the SaaS industry
- Experience in selling digital or email marketing products, being a successful prospector, and being able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment
- Proven track record of achieving sales lead gen and increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods
- Proficient in using lead generation and marketing automation software
- Proficient in Microsoft Apps
- Strong inner drive and self-discipline
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
HOW TO APPLY:
A. Attach your updated resume.
B. Complete the screening questions.
C. Submit a portfolio link that includes the following:
- Lead Gen Track Records
- Sales Data or Campaigns
- Any other past work data to prove your qualification
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $6 per month
- Can you work during US CST?
- Lead Generation: 3 years (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante empresa del sector requiere ayudante de camión con experiencia de mínimo 1 año en procesos de cargue y descargue preferiblemente con licencia C2 sin infracciones pendientes. Requisi [...]
- Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un perfil como el tuyo. Permítenos conocerte y ofrecerte información acerca de la oportunidad laboral que traemos para tí. Si te apasionan las ventas y de [...]
- Importante empresa de Seguridad, requiere para su equipo de trabajo GUARDAS DE SEGURIDAD para la zona del ORIENTE ANTIOQUEÑO (RIONEGRO, GUARNE, LA CEJA Y LUGARES ALEDAÑOS) Requisitos: Bachil [...]
- Se requiere bachiller con mínimo 3 meses de experiencia como operario textil. Misión: Desarrollar procesos de control de calidad en las líneas de producción de telas e insumos textiles, part [...]