Johnson & Johnson
MARKETING ANALYST (Fixed Term Job)
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breath,
scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life .
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO .
We are hiring the best talent for XXXXXX to be located in Bogotá, Colombia (Global Mobility Not Applicable) .
Responsible to support Acuvue® business through coordination of marketing internal and external activities within the assigned organization, through connecting and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders. Marketing Analyst secures effective planning, approval, and deployment of assigned promotional and educational activities, marketing assets and other internal resources. Is also responsible to coordinate with sales and marketing team members, the development of specific marketing plans for target key accounts, acting as liaison between JJVC and these accounts, through planning, supporting and following up execution on agreed actions.
- Review and approve trials on customers’ and distributor orders aligned with the internal guidelines to control this process including monitoring sales to maintain healthy ratio and on-going internal reviews to act accordingly. Prepare on-going monthly meeting to review results with team member and follow up agreed actions
- Participate with team members in the development of the annual educational and promotional activities plan to obtain final approval from all stakeholders while maintaining it updated on assigned SharePoint
- Plan, coordinate and deploy on time patient’s promotional activities for target accounts during the different periods of the year
- Internal approval of social media content with third party agency to create a calendar and sales, marketing and educational materials to be used and distributed among Eye Care Professionals (ECPs) and patients, etc.
- Printing or digitalize above mentioned materials
- Distribution among sales force, customers, ECPs, etc.
- Maintain proper and effective storage of all sales and marketing materials either in third party facilities or local storage room.
- Support digital marketing process:
- participation in planning, including social media plan and execution with coordination of monthly social media calendars and approval process
- coordinating with the agency for monthly influencer marketing posts and reports.
- Maintain communication with J&J; Key Opinion Leaders, Eye Care Professionals organizations and schools, to coordinate participation on educational and promotional activities
- May represent company during customer’s and Eye Care Professional organizations events, congresses, etc.
- Other additional or administrative tasks or special projects as per company request.
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Advertisement.
- Professional experience: At least 2 years in marketing. Project management experience and skills (
Desirable) Experience managing multifunctional tasks and activities. Health care sector experience is a plus.
- Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Soft Skills: Ability to establish positive interpersonal relations and interact with people effectively, work effectively under time pressure and make accurate and assertive decisions accordingly. Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Languages: Spanish & English
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Company Description Digitas is the Connected Marketing Agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people and people with each other. Leveraging comprehensive [...]
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI! Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continu [...]
Additional Locations: Brazil-SP-São Paulo; Chile-Santiago; Colombia-Bogota; Costa Rica-Coyol; Costa Rica-Heredia; Mexico-DF-Benito Juárez; Peru-Lima; Puerto Rico-San Juan Diversity - Innovation - C [...]
Additional Locations: Argentina-Buenos Aires; Brazil-SP-São Paulo; Chile-Santiago; Colombia-Bogota; Costa Rica-Coyol; Costa Rica-Heredia; Peru-Lima; Puerto Rico-San Juan Diversity - Innovation - Car [...]