Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world.
We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen.
Our vision is to be the best in class Health & Wellness organization by leveraging the commercial strategy to deliver competitive advantage and value creation for the consumer, customer and J&J.; And as part of one of the largest and most diverse healthcare companies in the world, our brands leverage the company’s world-class research tools and scientific prowess to provide consumers across the globe with innovative consumer medicines, skin, baby and essential health solutions.
We are hiring the best talent for Accounting to Report Analyst (ATR analyst) to be located in Colombia (Relocation Not Applicable) .
- Track PWC audit requirements and ensure compliance.
- Performs account analysis of all related balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Verifies and posts various financial transactions such as deposits, payments, charges, and others.
- Ensures accuracy and adherence of Corporate policies and IFRS.
- Ensure compliance with local obligations in each of its regions in charge.
- Implements such changes where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related.
- English conversational skill (intermediate or advanced required)
- Knowledge of general accounting processes, IFRS or USGAAP.
- You should have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the attention of the external and/or internal audit.
- Experience in SOX controls (preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in business analytics (it is a plus)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Cellular Sales Cellular Sales is Growing! Average and High-End Sales Consultants earn $51000 – $76000 +/ year For seven of the last eight years, Cellular Sales has received the Inc. 5000 award fo [...]
Overview BUSY SHOPS * CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS Avon, CO Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an experienced Auto Body Estimator to join our winning team. Th [...]
Overview BUSY SHOPS * CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS Avon, CO Questions? Want to apply? Text Lonnie at (772) 228-1725 Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an exc [...]
¡Buscamos talento como tú! ¡Postula tu hoja de vida! Marca orgullosamente colombiana del sector de alimentos, ¡te ofrece un ambiente colaborativo y cercano! Nos encontramos en búsqueda de Coord [...]