As a Senior Associate Project Manager (SAPM) you will be responsible for multiple deliverables of the project management capability during the project execution, from receiving a queue of tasks to deliver as part of large engagements and also managing small or medium projects according to ETAs and prioritization.
To succeed, you will need to demonstrate grit and extreme ownership, to not be afraid to share your ideas, maintain a deep desire to lean, meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities and exercise excellent communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
- Manage small or medium projects, and/or collaborate in large engagements documentation or functions.
- Proficiency in reporting and communicating project progress/status/risk on a regular basis.
- Capable of leading meetings and activities of the project team.
- Capable of issuing project timelines, scoping, resource management.
- Monitor daily tasks and ensure the deliverables meet the expected timelines.
- Responsible of the effective and continual communication between the team and client ́s POC.
- Develop client-ready documents such as competitive analyses, SOWs, schedules, briefs and risk assessments.
- Understanding of risk management and communication of possible issues in a timely manner.
- Manage different queues.
- Monitor accuracy and completeness of all assigned tasks
- Provide guidance and support to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, MIS, Business Administration or related field.
- 2 to 4 years experience of Project Management experience or related
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written (Level B2)
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and diligence.
- Capable of issuing project timelines, communicating key milestones and potential project issues
- Experience in conduct people appraisal processes (1:1, goal settings and follow up, etc.)
- Experience in consolidate information and generate reports (delivery, recruiting, time sheets, or others, as required)
- Capable of ensuring that tasks are delivered on time
- Experience prioritizing queues based on deadlines given
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks or projects following the given scopes
- Capable of leading all project meetings and activities
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools is a plus (JIRA, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Trello, Smartsheets)
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Prodigious AcademyTechnical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path ProgramYou will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Company DescriptionWe are looking for a (Media) Account Manager with English B2 level, Excel proficiency and Media Buying Experience, who will make part of the Kellogg Shopper Marketing team. If you [...]
Posting Title Business Support II - Administrative Associate (Transportation). Location CO - Golden. Position Type Regular. Hours Per Week 40. Job Description The National Renewable E [...]
Job Description As a Senior Associate Project Manager (SAPM) you will be responsible for multiple deliverables of the project management capability during the project execution, from receiving a q [...]
Job Description You will make part of the Kellogg Shopper Marketing team, an extension of the Kellogg One Team. The (Media) Account Manager, L2 - Investment will focus on tactical planning [...]