Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, employs about 22,000 individuals globally, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence, and serves customers in more than 80 countries worldwide.When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation.
A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people.As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
The Customer Success Regional Manager will lead a team to ensure customers achieve their business outcome with Rockwell Automation’s subscription and services contracts:
- Responsible for ensuring effective technology and services adoption that leads to high renewal rates and expansion of annuity based contracts and subscriptions.Leads a team of Customer Success Managers responsible for Adoption, Expansion and Renewal of contracts and subscriptions.
- Implements Regional Strategy for Customer Success Organization into area of responsibility to ensure customers achieve their business outcomes within area of responsibility.
- Responsible for the management of all contracts & SW subscriptions within area of responsibility - Responsible for driving managed service contracts (including renewals and upsells)
- Responsible for understanding customer data and insights and ensuring that they are translated to value delivered to customer and properly communicated (to customer) on a periodic basis.
- Leverage contract proposal development/management through the Global Engineering Center (GEC)
- Provide feedback to the portfolio team to ensure customer feedback is built into service offerings.
- Co-manage channel relationships as they pertain to customer success within area of responsibility.
- Communicates with services delivery teams to help ensure an optimal customer experience Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education.
- Experience with understanding customer buying behaviors & processes .
- Have intimate knowledge on how services are organized and delivered – Collaborate with them on behalf of customers.
- Ability to motivate others to make customers successful.
- Deep knowledge on sales process and cycle – Ability to collaborate and build trust with sales.
- Strong negotiation skills - Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to various levels of the organization.
- Comprehending the needs and requirements of customers in order to bring strategic value to them. Promoting customer needs as the key driver for business goals and initiatives.
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills - Experience meeting demanding deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, engineering or related fields. - Minimum of 5 years work experience and experience with managing a talent pool from diverse fields (technical and non-technical).
- Strong team leader/contributor. - High energy, driven and enthusiastic about opportunities to establish and implement new approaches.
- Collaborates at different levels within the organization.
*Approximately 40% Travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process,
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Somos un holding empresarial compuesto por diferentes líneas de negocio en búsqueda de APRENDICES, estudiantes en la especialidad de TÉCNICO O TECNÓLOGO EN SST o afines, no estudiantes universit [...]
- La empresa Avícola N°1 en Colombia, requiere URGENTE para su equipo de trabajo AUXILIARES ADMINISTRATIVOS con experiencia en el área comercial, debe contar con formación académica como tecnolog [...]
- se requiere jefe de riesgos de seguridad privada para la ciudad de Bogota, debe tener experiencia en el manejo del dispositivo de seguridad privada física y electrónica mínimo de 2 años, preferi [...]
- Importante parque recreacional se encuentra en la búsqueda de técnico o tecnólogo en carreras administrativas, con experiencia en seguridad privada, conocimientos en procedimientos judiciales o p [...]